Kage Ryodan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Ryodan

Shadow Brigade

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

so how r u doing with your missions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rannie21
rannie21

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-05

so how r u doing with your missions? Empty
PostSubject: so how r u doing with your missions?   so how r u doing with your missions? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:07 pm

post here and say all u want with regards to the missions ur doing/had finished....

as for me..missions now are 50% more easier to do than yesterday..but yet im still having a hard time finding the required foes and using the right teams that can make my missions easier...

as of the moment i still have eight more characters to unlock....

So what ur story?

post it here!! hehehehe lol!
Back to top Go down
kenji_20
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kenji_20

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: so how r u doing with your missions?   so how r u doing with your missions? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 5:41 pm

Well it took me longer than i thought but i finally unlocked all the characters... so now all i have to do is to become the hokage....
Back to top Go down
https://kageryodan.rpg-board.net
flesh18sct
chunnin
chunnin
flesh18sct

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: .........   so how r u doing with your missions? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 6:23 pm

i still need to unlock gai asuma and kurenai the sannins and the hokages.....

juz asking........ when will the two weeks of easy missions will end???

i need the date....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silent33
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Silent33

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: so how r u doing with your missions?   so how r u doing with your missions? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 6:47 pm

I am doing well, just Kurenai Asuma and Gai left for jounins and then the sannin and hokages. I have unlocked everyone else.

@flesh

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that the two weeks will be up on Friday the 15th.
Back to top Go down
kenji_20
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kenji_20

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: so how r u doing with your missions?   so how r u doing with your missions? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 7:01 pm

look at start page of NA and look at the date on wen the we're back topic was posted.... and if you saw it it said friday:june 1 2007.. phil time... so just count 14 days and i think... it will end this friday: june 15 2007 phil time....

or maybe i'm wrong... but i know it will end in fri... or.. sat.... phil time...

ur in phil??? right????

oh gosh i didn't saw silent's post... so i guess silent told you already when it will end......
Back to top Go down
https://kageryodan.rpg-board.net
rannie21
rannie21

PostSubject: Re: so how r u doing with your missions?   so how r u doing with your missions? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 10:56 pm

i certainly hope that we(all members) are doing their best....
hmmmmm...
Back to top Go down
flesh18sct
chunnin
chunnin
flesh18sct

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: so how r u doing with your missions?   so how r u doing with your missions? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 11:36 pm

kenji_20 wrote:
look at start page of NA and look at the date on wen the we're back topic was posted.... and if you saw it it said friday:june 1 2007.. phil time... so just count 14 days and i think... it will end this friday: june 15 2007 phil time....

or maybe i'm wrong... but i know it will end in fri... or.. sat.... phil time...

ur in phil??? right????

oh gosh i didn't saw silent's post... so i guess silent told you already when it will end......

yup im from phil...........

but classes will start on wed... i dont think i can play when the classes start.... i need to finish missions b4 the classes start......

thanx to all who answer my question!!!!!!!!

hope all of us unlock all the characters
Back to top Go down
jackelsano
chunnin
chunnin
jackelsano

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: mission   so how r u doing with your missions? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 9:07 am

i'm having difficulty finding ino
to unlock kakashi
Back to top Go down
rannie21
rannie21

PostSubject: Re: so how r u doing with your missions?   so how r u doing with your missions? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 5:13 pm

u no im having dificulty making my self a L. sannin everytime i log out i return to rank 1000+
God ... it so irritating... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so how r u doing with your missions?   so how r u doing with your missions? Empty

Back to top Go down

so how r u doing with your missions?
Page 1 of 1