Kage Ryodan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Ryodan

Shadow Brigade

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kenji_20
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kenji_20

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-05-01

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 12:56 pm

Notice: The forums are still offline, we will hopefully be able to fix this tomorrow.

Dear Members,

As you all have probably noticed, Naruto-Arena has been down for some time due to a major server crash. Finally, after a few days of full time stress and hard work, we are back online!

Although we are happy to be back online, we now have some very, very bad news to break:

We lost all user data.

That’s right, our worst fears have come to life. We have lost all recent member accounts, ladder information and unlocked character information.

Since there is no way to prove which characters you had, it's impossible for us to unlock the characters for you as an individual member. Nor do we find unlocking all characters for everyone a good idea. But since we lost the hard work of many people, we definitely have something to make up for.

That’s why we came up with the following compensation:

During the course of the next two weeks, we will give all players the opportunity to earn back their characters more easily. Although you will still have to re-earn your characters, we will make the mission approximately four times less time-consuming.

On top of this we have added four new unlockable characters! (That’s right, finally some good news!) To unlock these characters, new missions have been added within the existing mission chains.

Kyuubi Naruto:
Drawing upon the strength of the Kyuubi demon sealed inside him, the power of Naruto explodes, and he becomes a virtual army onto himself.

Cursed Seal Sasuke:
When Sasuke releases the full power of his cursed seal his body and chakra become a twisted vision of his inner self and his strength is amplified greatly.

Shodaime Hokage:
The First Hokage and the founder of the Hidden Village of Konoha, Shodaime has the ability to create and manipulate tree’s. This ability to give life shows the extent of his power.

Nidaime Hokage:
Nidaime is the second Hokage and the grand uncle of Tsunade, He is very skilled at water jutsu, requiring no water source to perform them.

We hope the temporarily reduced difficulty of the mission and the prospect of playing with these four amazing new characters will motivate you to give it an other crack at Naruto-Arena.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this great inconvenience,

the Naruto-Arena Staff.

NOTE:originally form NA

yeah its back and we have new mission.... but still we have to earn back our characters.... i told you so that they will make the mission easier... well gotta play NA!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kageryodan.rpg-board.net
kenji_20
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kenji_20

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 1:01 pm

Hey... PLS PM me at the NA

all members should do this... pls... so that your name can be in my buddy list again since all of your names were deleted from my buddy list...

if you don't do this you would not recieve any announcement that i will pm...

ty and have a nice day...
Back to top Go down
kipo9
kipo9

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-05

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: am back   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 1:49 pm

I made the same uses name as last time so mp so i could add you to my list and so on.
Back to top Go down
kipo9
kipo9

Number of posts : 17

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 1:51 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOO if you made a new user name can you post it her so i coud add you????????
Back to top Go down
kenji_20
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kenji_20

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 1:54 pm

my account wasn't deleted so you can pm me.... and naruto1 has already made a topic regarding the new usernames... so ill move it here so all of you can post your new account there.....
Back to top Go down
loafery
loafery

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-08

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 7:38 pm

you're lucky....ud idnt get ur accc deleted....
Back to top Go down
kenji_20
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kenji_20

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 7:43 pm

thats because i registered in NA.... on feb 3... but still all my charac was back to zero.....
Back to top Go down
loafery
loafery

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-08

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 9:35 pm

and look what i found.... *

win streak

1. kenji_20 +15 streak
breeze +14 streak
Petley +13 streak
ptdragon777 +11 streak
arteros +11 streak
Zhul +10 streak
JoeyHyuuga +10 streak
Slawo +9 streak
ushiamaster93 +9 streak
Harlow +9 streak

Version Info
BETA 4.1

our leader is the first in win streak lol
Back to top Go down
kenji_20
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kenji_20

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 9:38 pm

lol... yeah.... well it wont last long coz i have to quit if my opponent doesnt have the right charac that i must defeat....... since i am doing the 1st missions on unlocking the jounins.....
Back to top Go down
SinX
Elite
Elite
SinX

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-05-06

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 5:06 pm

Y cant I log-in
My acc was made 1 yr ago b4 the time the Kage Ryodan wasnt made and the NA boards
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com
stocoma

Number of posts : 5

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 4:28 pm

OMFG Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad now i have to earn my charekters again Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH Yeah WE'RE BACK   OH Yeah WE'RE BACK Empty

Back to top Go down

OH Yeah WE'RE BACK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kage Ryodan :: Its back!!!!-
Jump to: